Our roasting beef joints are freshly cut by one our craft butchers. Our fresh English/ Irish grass fed topside/silverside roasting joints are perfect for that roast meal at the weekend.
The way we would cook this succulent piece of beef is:
- Pre heat the oven to 180c.
- Put a little water in the tray just covering the bottom.
- Season the beef with some salt and pepper if you like.
- Cover with tin foil and place in the oven for 1 hour 15 minutes
- Remove the foil
- Cook for a further 15 to 30 mins depending how well done you like your beef.