This beef joint is a fantastic tasting and tender piece of beef. Perfect for your Sunday roast, or at these prices even a Wednesday!
Prepared by one of our craft butchers, our Aberdeen black range is full of flavour and tender. With this range your beef may carry a little more flex (fat) but when you cook it you will taste the difference.
The way I would cook this succulent piece of beef is,
- pre heat the oven to 180oc.
- Add a little water in the tray just covering the bottom.
- Season the beef with some salt and pepper if you like.
- Cover with tin foil and place in the oven for 1 hour 15 minutes
- Remove the foil and cook for a further 15 to 30 mins depending how well done you like your beef.